Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Typhoon Krosa Aftermath II
October 7, 2007 - Jingmei River, upstream more than a kilometer from my apartment. All of this was under water, as evidenced by the debris. The water level seen is still pretty high, but during the typhoon, you can see by the bank on the other side how much higher the water was. In this lomo, I'm standing under the bridge in the lomo below . . .
Stairs leading down to the river. All of the railings that were perpendicular to the river's current were ripped out or bent, like these, by the force of the water.
1. Dog Days (50 Foot Wave)
2. Gimme the Car (Violent Femmes)
3. Mint Car (The Cure)
4. Fun World (Mission of Burma)
5. A Quick One (While He's Away) (live) (The Who)
6. Dear John (Aimee Mann)
7. Taxman (The Beatles - Anthology)
8. Defenestration (National Joy Band)
9. Where Am I Going? ("Sweet Charity")
10. Speed of Life (David Bowie)