Thursday, December 13, 2007
Typhoon Krosa Aftermath III
October 7, 2007 - The first of many fish I encountered left on the riverside parks after the water receded. Sad. What a way to go.
Approaching the Muzha District proper on the bikeways. This area was completely blocked and required climbing over debris to pass, unmindful of the scavengers, Taiwan's version of Jawa, who were picking out plastic bottles for recycling out of the debris. That's good. Better than the plastics making their way downstream and out into the ocean where it would eventually end up in the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
The path was blocked further down. I remember having to climb over to the right with my bike, ending up in the basketball court, and then slipping in the mud.
1. Live at Bourbon House, Side A (Gyoza Daioh)
2. I Will (The Beatles)
3. Bells (Shannon Wright)
4. Leave It Open (Kate Bush)
5. Fortune Teller (live) (The Who)
6. I Don't Know What I Can Save You From (Kings of Convenience - Royksopp Remix)
7. Thru the Eyes of Ruby (Smashing Pumpkins)
8. We Work the Black Seam (live) (Sting)
9. New Second Line (Dejan Olympia Brass Band)
10. Communications Breakdown (Led Zeppelin)