Monday, December 10, 2007
Typhoon Krosa III
October 6, 2007 - Jingmei, Taipei, Taiwan. There's no choice to open or close shop during a typhoon when corporate control is involved. McDonald's? Open. My bias against the scourge of corporations would call it corporate greed, but, well, it's another place to eat when so many other places are closed.
This lomo is taken under the bridge in this shot from the commute lomo essay. Here I am standing on the far right of that lomo. So you can see that the Jingmei River breached its bank and how far up the water level came to reach the bike path.
1. Bullhorn Moon (Tara Jane O'Neil)
2. Ing Ing (Javanese Street Musicians)
3. Stomping Grounds (live) (Bela Fleck & the Flecktones)
4. Apeman (live) (The Kinks)
5. Long As I'm Here With You ("Thoroughly Modern Millie")
6. South Carolina (Archers of Loaf)
7. No Quarter (live) (Led Zeppelin)
8. Artists Only (live) (Talking Heads)
9. Nathan Jones (The Supremes - Motown)
10. Black & White (Sarah McLachlan)