Sunday, October 16, 2005

Rainy Days Retrospective

Ah, the gloom of 8 days straight of rain are over:

October 8, 2005 - second day of rain, view outside the front door, kinda the reverse of this.

I documented some of what I did this past week with my lomo. Early on, before we knew it would be 8 days without sun, I visited my brother in Fort Lee:

October 9, 2005 - He lives on the 22nd floor and, as you can see, has quite a nice view. This view is reversed, as his building is south of the bridge, not north.

We had brunch with my sister-in-law's sister and parents:

October 9, 2005 - it was a pretty friggin' amazing brunch. my sister-in-law rocks. She's the one in maroon. Her older sister, Peggy, is at the head of the table. She's pretty cool, too, she used to prosecute war criminals at the Hague. There's not much sexier than prosecuting war criminals at the Hague.

Afterwards, I took a walk and found that two roads diverged in a wood, and I have no idea which one I eventually took (especially since I can't tell if this shot is flipped or not), and that hasn't made any difference in anything whatsoever (sorry, Robert):

No comments: