Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Kinda reverse view
November 19, 2006 - Jingmei River (景美溪). After riding up to Zhinan Temple, the sun came out quite pleasantly. Casually making my way back home, still in morning hours, I paused for a while on this footbridge across the river. This is section of the riverside bikeways/parks is completed. See how nice and pleasant it looks. Cross over to the other side of the bridge...
This is a section still under construction. When it's done, it will also look quite pleasant and passable. Incidentally, I'm going to be moving soon, and it won't be too far from here! So I'm looking forward to the completion of this riverside bikeway and exploring the southern parts of Taipei.
1. 92 Degrees (Siouxsie and the Banshees)
2. Sometime in June (Julie Plug)
3. CT Catholic (Rainer Maria)
4. Talk About the Passion (R.E.M.)
5. What a Day That Was (Talking Heads)
6. F*cking Up (live) (Pearl Jam)
7. Land of Canaan (Indigo Girls)
8. The Size of Our Love (Sleater-Kinney)
9. Asylum (live) (Supertramp)
10. Just for the Record (Marillion)