Wednesday, January 24, 2007

finding my way back home


December 3, 2006 - Underground pedestrian tunnel, Zhong Shan District (中山區), Taipei, Taiwan. My uncle and I went to the wedding reception by taxi, so I didn't have my bike and had to find my way to a bus line that passed by my building. It was a bit of a trek.


Zhongxiao West Road (忠孝西路). Both of these shots I held the shutter open for quite a few seconds while trying to keep the 2 as steady as possible

iTunes soundtrack:
1. With This Love (Peter Gabriel - "The Last Temptation of Christ")
2. Lovely ("A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" - Sondheim)
3. Word Play (A Tribe Called Quest)
4. Blue Jean (David Bowie)
5. Ballad of Lemons (Blonde Redhead)
6. Tsuki ni Makeinu (Shiina Ringo)
7. Supper's Ready (live - The Rainbow 1973) (Genesis)
8. Way Out (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
9. HEART OF GOLD (Sakura)
10. Jupiter's Lament (Smashing Pumpkins)

No comments: