Tuesday, August 21, 2007

新北投 II


June 30, 2007 - Xin Beitou Branch Public Library. It's brand new, opened this year. Very woodsy with a log cabin feel. In case you need to study after soaking in the hot springs.


The branch library even has an outdoor balcony. So if you want to steal books, you can just toss them from the balcony and go down to retrieve them. Just make sure to miss the brook. I read a chapter from a Harry Potter book while I was there. Good writing, but no different from many good books I read when I was a kid. She's no modern day Shakespeare, folks!

iTunes soundtrack:
1. 三天三夜 (A-Mei)
2. Anticipation (Blonde Redhead)
3. In Praise of Women ("A Little Night Music" - Sondheim)
4. Nindaran (Rinken Band)
5. If You Were Gay ("Avenue Q")
6. No Parachutes (Throwing Muses)
7. Rocks in My Bed (Duke Ellington)
8. Tell Me Why (Echobelly)
9. Cheap Day Return (Jethro Tull)
10. The Smartest Monkeys (XTC)

No comments: