Saturday, August 04, 2007

Finishing up Kaohsiung May 2007


May 29, 2007 - I actually have a couple more from Kaohsiung, but I think I can tie them up with other lomos in the future. These are from the pagoda at Cheng Ching Lake in Kaohsiung. My cousin took me there. Neither of us had been there in a long, long time. This shot is looking southwest-ish towards Kaohsiung proper.


And there's the lake. The whole area is a park, requiring admission since we were on a motor-scooter. I brought back some paper photographs from my recent visit to the U.S. of when I was here when I was little. I thought my relatives might get a kick out of it. One is a group picture taken by the lake with this pagoda in the background. I was 11. Helluv cute, too, I should say so, since I've grown up to look all troll-like.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. The Gunner's Dream (Pink Floyd)
2. Sweet Sixteen (B.B. King)
3. Whip-Smart (Liz Phair)
4. Thank You (Dreams Come True)
5. The Spell You're Under (Versus)
6. Workin' on Leavin' the Livin' (Modest Mouse)
7. Wash of Water (Edith Frost)
8. With This Love (Peter Gabriel - "The Last Temptation of Christ")
9. Who Is It? (live) (Talking Heads)
10. (Meet) The Flintstones (Dirty Dozen Brass Band)

No comments: