Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Kaohsiung fotoroll continued
May 27, 2007 - The glassy water of Kaohsiung Harbor, later that day in the steaming hot afternoon. Actually, the water doesn't look like that, this just came out particularly well. Oh, and there's the Kaohsiung robot building in the background.
May 28, 2007 - This is the Confucius Temple at Kaohsiung, in case you forget what city you're in. Man, that English signage is tacky. I'm sure Confucius would be proud. It's by Lotus Lake in the northwestern section of the city. I got caught in the rain that day and ended up in a bubble tea shop to wait for the pouring rain to stop.
1. Kaze (Shoukichi Kina)
2. Gone B4 Yr Home (Le Tigre)
3. Maps (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
4. Lately (Skunk Anansie)
5. Crosseyed and Painless (live) (Talking Heads)
6. Me and Sarah Jane (Genesis)
7. She's the One (Bruce Springsteen)
8. Mayonnaise (Smashing Pumpkins)
9. Eat the Menu (The Sugarcubes)
10. Affirmation (George Benson)