Wednesday, August 22, 2007

reverse shots


June 24, 2007 - Standing on the Roosevelt Road overpass (actually Beixin Road, since it's in Xindian). Fuxing Road is going under. That's my building off-center left, with the mostly brown fascade. That top power line, where it meets the building (not the building behind), is my window, from where the below lomo was shot the next day on a new roll. I don't think I planned it that way.


June 25, 2007 - Fuxing Road below, Beixin Road overpass. The next day, on a new roll. Sunny morning, as opposed to a cloudy afternoon, which is how it's been almost every day this Summer. Works for me with afternoon classes and morning rides.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Penelope (Pinback)
2. The Queen of Detroit (+/-)
3. Omoide no Stardust (Southern All-Stars)
4. Rimbaud (Yuko Hara)
5. Return of the Tres (Delinquent Habits)
6. Cello Suite No. 4, VI. Gigue (J.S. Bach)
7. Am I Going Insane (Radio) (Black Sabbath)
8. Toriaezu Nan ka Tabeyou (Makihara Noriyuki)
9. Guiltiness (Bob Marley & the Wailers)
10. Angels Rush In (Versus)

No comments: